A virtual business event exchanging ideas, successes and cross-border opportunities
This event is organized in collaboration with the Baltic American Chamber of Commerce (BACC), Global Lithuanian Leaders (GLL), New York Lithuanian Professionals (NYLP), Chicago Lithuanian Professionals (LCCC), Los Angeles Lithuanian Professionals (LABA.LA), San Francisco & Bay Area Lithuanians, Canadian Lithuanian Professionals, the Embassy of Republic of Lithuanian to the U.S., Consulate General of Republic of Lithuanian in Chicago, and the Honorary Consul General of the Republic of Lithuania to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
11:45am-2:30pm ET (Eastern Time) | 18:45-21:30 EET (Eastern European Time)
- Welcome by the Lithuanian Minister of Economy and Innovation, and Diaspora Parliamentarian Aušrinė Armonaitė
- Discussion panels of entrepreneurs who are already doing business in Lithuania and in the United States
- Breakout networking sessions hosted by industry leaders
This event is free and open to the public, but advance registration is required.
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation and sign in instructions.
Space is limited!
Agenda: (Eastern Time, ET)
Lithuanian Minister of Economy and Innovation, and Diaspora Parliamentarian
Learning from Successful Business Cases
Moderator: Eimantas Kiudulas, CEO, Klaipeda Free Economic Zone
• Gediminas Koryzna, Acting Director at Invest Lithuania
• Martin Stasaitis, CEO at DevBridge
• Dominic Zastarskis, CEO, GP Transco
• Cynthia Pasky, Founder, President and CEO, Strategic Staffing Solutions
12:15pm – 1:00pm
Moderator: Arūnas Šlekys, Vice President, Hughes Network Systems and Chairman, Global VSAT Satellite Forum
• Daina Kleponė, Managing Director, Enterprise Lithuania
• Vladas Algirdas Bumelis, CEO and Chairman of The Board at Northway Biotech
• Mike Breen, President at TBC International
• Kestutis Juščius, Chair of The Board Of Directors at AUGA Group
• Linas Klimavičius, Partner, Point One International
1:00pm – 1:45pm
Agenda – Subject to change